Project Resource Planner
- As Project Resource Planner, you have a coordinating role for our development & design teams (50 people). You pursue a more efficient workflow within these departments by developing and implementing a suitable follow-up tool.
- Our team leads development & design (5) make a realistic estimate of the necessary resources (e.g. time, manpower...) needed for new incoming projects. Based on this input, you set up a capacity and task planning that you integrate within the existing projects.
- On a daily basis, you follow this planning and ensure that the deliverables are met. To achieve this, you are in close contact with the team leads, keep a helicopter view over the different projects and show a clear understanding of the development & design process flow in our company.
- In case of changes with regard to the projects or planning, you are able to react quickly and suggest valuable solutions.
- You have a technical Bachelor or Master degree which offers you a good understanding of the technical flow of the development & design process.
- Experience with (the setup of) resource, production and capacity planning is an asset.
- Your strong helicopter view enables you to have a good oversight and to be prepared for possible changes.
- You have excellent communication skills in English; knowledge of Dutch is considered a plus.
- You have a background in Lean, 5s and Six Sigma.
- A supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organisation with a low-level hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive remuneration package.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature