Head of Processes ERP
- As Head of Processes ERP, you assure the support and compliance of the service levels, defined for the processes and applications corresponding to the KUO platforms.
- You lead and execute projects, ensuring their compliance with the KUO project and policy methodology, the project plan and the client’s expectations as well as guaranteeing the project deliverables with regard to time, cost and scope.
- You ensure that the development of the projects is in alignment with the platform structure and that they support the defined strategic objectives.
- You efficiently maintain and support the operation of the IT platforms.
- You update the platforms assigned to keep them "ever green" and to avoid their obsolescence.
- You ensure the training of all SAP users; this way avoiding loss of knowledge of the tool and processes.
- You implement best practices and efficiencies in the exploitation of the assigned procedures.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or other related areas.
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office, Microsoft Project and ERP as well as approach and process improvement methodologies.
- You have experience with/certificates in SAP modules such as PP, QM, PM, SD, MM, WM, CO, FI, and preferably Apics CPIM and PMI.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in project management.
- You display excellent interpersonal skills to work and communicate with people at all levels within and outside the company in a professional manner.
- You possess strong leadership skills and problem solving skills, including the ability to identify and resolve issues and challenges.
- You understand the importance of seeking improvements in processes and keeping them in alignment with the policies
- You have a highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to align cross-functional teams around the same common goals.
- You display strong stakeholder, financial control and program management skills.
- You fluently speak and write English. Knowledge of Spanish is desirable.
- TREMEC offers a supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- You will work in a high-tech environment, full of creative and technical talent, with a highly dynamic atmosphere and good opportunities for training and growth.
- TREMEC has a low-level hierarchy and an inspiring corporate culture.
- Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature