- As PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Engineer, you are responsible for the data management of all product changes, during our fast evolving, highly technical, mechanical design process.
- You continuously monitor changes in the engineering designs (by collecting info from the different mechanical development teams, by looking at 3D files of design activities, ...) and you keep the datasets of every new prototype product variation up-to-date in the database.
- You evaluate the impact of the ongoing changes and take the necessary actions in order to make sure that the necessary approvals are in place and the (technical) risks under control.
- You support in the engineering change documentation (internally and towards our customer) and prepare the Prototype BOM in order to start the SAP activities.
- You are, as PLM Engineer, part of the Design Engineering Team and report to the Design Engineering Manager.
- As PLM Engineer, you have a Master Degree and have (initial) experience in mechanical design.
- You are analytical, structured and detail focused.
- You are an independent and well organized worker.
- You are, as PLM Engineer at Tremec, good in interfacing between different teams.
- You are preferably already familiar with Windchill and/or SAP.
- An intensive training programme that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organisation with a low-level hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive remuneration package.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature