Controls Hardware Development Engineer
- As Controls Hardware Development Engineer, you are responsible for prototyping, design, analysis and testing of electronic circuits for the Transmission Control Unit and/or auxiliary controllers.
- In addition, you will be involved in the creation of EMC and/or environmental validation plans and in supporting & tracking the validation execution at third party test facilities.
- Last but not least, you will be writing and or reviewing test reports to document the validation results.
- As Controls Hardware Development Engineer, you have a Master in Electronics or you are equal by experience with a strong interest in embedded electronics, PWM circuits...
- The following experiences are a must:
- Analog & digital circuit design
- EMC analysis & testing
- The following experiences are an important asset:
- Worst case analysis
- Developing & documenting per functional safety (ISO26262) guidelines
- Other automotive design requirements
- You are strong in problem analysis & problem solving.
- You are hands-on, pragmatic & creative.
- You are a team player, but well organized to work independently.
- A supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organisation with a low-level hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive remuneration package.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature