Product Process Engineer
- As Product Process Engineer, you are the key figure between development and production.
- Together with your colleagues, you are the driving force for the further development and realization of assembly and test processes for the production of mechatronic transmissions and subsystems.
- You are "processowner" and therefore responsible for the entire process from A to Z (specification, construction, budget, security, planning, maintenance, data handling and validation).
- You closely monitor your project and start by setting up a process flow, create a PFMEA, control and validation plan as well as the technical dossier. Once your (semi-) automated production line "turns", you ensure that it functions as optimally as possible and you therefore look for continuous improvements.
- In time, you will also be the point of contact for the production department in solving technical issues.
- Your strong product-process knowledge is your main asset.
- As Product Process Engineer, you are an electromechanical engineer with a broad technical interest, relevant experience is seen as an advantage.
- Affinity with software / electricity is an added value.
- You are practical, hands-on and have experience with project-based work.
- You like analysis and problem solving in a technical and dynamic environment.
- You can work, as Product Process Engineer, independently and structured. You are good in keeping the overview and pay a lot of attention to details.
- You are communicative and can express yourself fluently in English. Knowledge of Dutch is a strong plus.
- You have the necessary experience in MS Office.
- A supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organisation with a low-level hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive remuneration package.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature